Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Holden Robert Meyer

Our baby arrived on April 22 at 12:51pm.  He was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 20.25 inches long.  I was 37 weeks and 6 days.  I labored for 35 hours!!!!!  I will be typing up my birth story and share soon.  BUT in short, I was in early labor for 30 hours went in after 14 and was sent home because I was barely 2cm.  Then at 30 hours we went back and thankfully I was 4-5cm!!  This was wonderful news!  My contractions had been 3-15 minutes apart the whole time and I was in HELL.  I got an epidural and 5 hours later he arrived.  Some scary shit went down at the end too, but I'll save that for the whole story.  I had a NSVD aka Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery and was very proud no interventions were needed.  

Drum Roll Please..........


Presenting...

The most beautiful baby I know ;-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment