Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Movies

http://www.organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/17-must-see-food-documentaries.html

I'd like to watch the above movie's this year!

I have seen: 
Food Inc:  Changed my life (refer to my first blog posts ever).  I think people that don't watch this are being naive and unwilling to make changes they KNOW are better for the world.
Killer at Large: Obesity and kids :(
Super Size Me: Gross but great
Food Matters: Duh!  What you eat controls how you feel and look.
Forks Over Knives: Vegan/Veggie movie with lots of juicing tips
Fast Food Nation: This movie really made me think.  I also read the book.  The book is completely different but same topic.  I couldn't eat (and still rarely do) ground beef for a long time.  I have not had a FAST FOOD burger (or any meat) for over 3 years.  Nasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment