Sunday, January 6, 2013

Adoption Story


Becky & Ben Adopt : A Journey To Baby


Our wedding photographer is looking for support to begin their adoption process.  She has been struggling with infertility for three years including 6 miscarriages.  Her story is linked above and anything you can do to share, like, or help is greatly appreciated.  It only takes one person to put them into contact with the right connection to precious baby.  

From the little bit that I know about Rebecca and her story, she is more than qualified to be a mom.  It breaks my heart that some deserving couples are faced with so many struggles.  I used to be so scared of infertility and how it would affect my mindset as a woman.  It would consume my thoughts when we started thinking about trying for our own family and my husband would always try to comfort me by saying that these emotions had no background and I needed to wait and see.  For him, it was so irrational that I was scared of something we had never experienced.  For me, it was so real and I have known so many people who face (or faced) infertility struggles.   

All women have a story.  Each story has its own path.  Each path ends with the start to a new journey.  I think adoption is one of the most amazing journeys for both the innocent baby and deserving parents. Being a parent comes in all shapes and sizes, but it is a miracle well deserved by those who want it.  Unfortunately, you don't have to want it to become pregnant... want has almost nothing to do with fertility, so if you can please share their story.  


No comments:

Post a Comment