Monday, January 14, 2013

24 Weeks- Lots Accomplished!

Eric felt Holden move!!!
Yes, we have chosen a name:  Holden Robert Meyer
H for Harold my grandpa who passed last year.  Robert for Eric's older brother who passed when we was only 7 years old.  Meyer for our last name.  This is a name to conquer the world with!  He is going to be one fabulous son... we can tell already :)

It is feeling more and more real each day and I am enjoying myself at the moment.  These are the glory days of pregnancy (I have been told) and I am trying to soak them up for all its worth.

We have both had a dream about Holden.

I bought a one month pass to Prenatal Yoga at Blooma and have attended two classes.  It felt so welcoming and peaceful.  It is nice to be in a setting with all moms who are focused on their babies and relaxation.  It is all part of my connection process with our little guy.  It also fells like preparation for labor (in a good way).  I'd like to go at least once a week.

We began our registry and bought our Stroller, Crib, and Dresser!  We went to Baby Grand in St Paul and had almost all our questions answered.  We spent 3 hours there receiving help from the owner and anther employee.  They were fantastic.  We are just waiting for them to add the rest of our items. I hope that no one finds it rude that we only registered at a local store.  It was the place that made me feel comfortable, excited, and content.  I'm an organic gal and Babies R Us isn't for me.  The most exciting part was ordering our stroller... its the Cadillac of strollers and our biggest purchase, but we love it!  I'll post about specific items in the future.

We bought new Leather Couches!  Leather has not been our style BUT everyone said they are kid proof and the best investment.  Dock 86 is the bomb and they delivered the next day.

And now it's time for me to go to bed... more to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment